You can do life alone… but why?
Are you looking for a place to feel loved and accepted for who you are? Then you’ve come to the right place. New Life would really like to help you get connected with other people who are also on a journey to become closer to and more like God. Jesus is our guide, but those we share our journey with are the encouragement we need to keep going. But it’s not just about making friends. While that’s part of it there’s more. This is about developing relationships that help you connect more and more with God.
So wherever you are in life we have a place for you to get connected. Check out some of the following options:
- KidZone is our Sunday morning gatherings where kids make friends, learn good values, and hear great stories about God.
- Our Student Ministry offers growth opportunities for all students from 6th-12th grade. All the fun and twice the encouragement to live out values that will make their parents proud.
- Life Groups and other Adult Ministries are where adults share life with others who are also pursuing God. Groups come in all shapes and sizes… just like us “big people”.
- Celebrate Recovery is a little more intense than a regular small group and is a great place for adults who struggle with life’s hurts, habits or hang-ups whatever they may be.
- Sphere is a collection of young adults from their 20’s – early 30’s who get together to study the Bible, discover God, and grow in their relationship with Him while having fun doing it.
Two other ways to get connected are to join our Facebook page.