Celebrate Calm Parenting Expert Kirk Martin Presents Free Parenting Workshop Hosted by New Life at the nZone
“10 Ways to Stop Defiance, Disrespect & Yelling”
Offering TWO Workshop Times: January 24th 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and January 25th 10 a.m. to noon
Parent with confidence and learn how to calmly discipline your children and get them to listen the first time without bribing, yelling or losing your authority…even with a child who doesn’t care about consequences. Celebrate Calm Founder Kirk Martin, and his son, Casey, will provide parents and teachers with a dozen strategies that will eliminate defiance, disrespect, yelling, bullying, sibling fights and more that characterize our homes and classrooms. Kirk provides concrete, practical strategies that work with kids ages 2-22 in everyday situations to:
- Get your kids to listen the first time.
- Stop defiance, meltdowns, tantrums and arguing.
- Improve focus, attention, and grades.
- Get kids off video games/screens without a fight.
- Create stress-free mornings, homework time and bedtime.
Kirk will present insight you’ve never heard before. Over 600,000 parents and teachers at 1,200 events have called Celebrate Calm live events “practical, life-changing, and laugh-out-loud funny.”
Visit https://celebratecalm.com/attend-live-events for a sneak peak of what you will experience. Arrive early for the special Q&A with Kirk (that begins 10 minutes prior to the workshop beginning).
The workshop is free and no registration is required; however, childcare is available for $20 per session for kids ages 6 weeks to 14 years old and registration and payment is required prior to attending.
- For childcare for ages 6 weeks to 14 years old for the 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., January 24th session, register here
- For childcare for ages 6 weeks to 5 years old for the 10 a.m. to noon, January 25th session, register here
- For childcare in our nZone sports camps from 10 a.m. to noon for children ages 5 years to 14 years, register here
For more information, email Elinor Kinnier, firstname.lastname@example.org.