Meeting most Sundays throughout the school year, Home Groups will be a great opportunity for students to connect with others, enjoy some food and fun together while also processing life as they experience it.
While we encourage students to connect with the Home Group that is closest to them, we also recognize that students have friendships outside their school area. That is why we encourage students to connect with the group that they are most comfortable at. Each Home Group will incorporate food, community, fun and a Bible study.
Our current High School Home Groups are:
- South Riding Area High School. They are meeting at Grace & Ella Pounder’s house on Sundays from 7-8:30 pm.
- Battlefield and Patriot High School area. They are meeting at Maddie McHatton’s house Mondays, from 7-9pm
- Linton Hall Campus High School Students. They are meeting at the Frederick’s house on Mondays, from 7-8:30pm. for more information.
Our current Middle School Home Groups are:
- Centreville and South Riding Area Middle School. They are meeting at the Danberg’s house on Sundays from 5-6:30 pm.
- Linton Hall Campus Middle School Students. They are meeting at the Frederick’s house on Wednesdays, from 7-8:30pm. for more information.
If you would like to host a future Home Group in the area, please email us and we’d be happy to talk to you about that.