nStudents is the student ministry of New Life Christian Church. Tom Pounder leads the Chantilly Campus Student Ministry while a great team of Volunteers leads the Linton Hall Campus Student Ministry. Both campuses have growing and active programs that consists of weekly home groups and Sunday gatherings. In addition to our weekly programs, we also have a variety of social events, trips, and community outreach projects for students to participate in throughout the year. Our Student Ministry consist of the Middle School (6th-8th), High School (9th-12th), and Anchored (12th grade only) ministries.If you are, or have a 6th-12th grade student we would love to connect with you at our connection table on any Sunday morning or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are doing some really exciting activities in person AND online now! Here is the latest:
- nStudents Live. A NEW Sunday morning gathering in Chantilly @ the nZone for middle and high schoolers. We meet in the Fitness Center during the 9:30am and 11am (Middle and High Schoolers together) services. This is an “in-person” gathering.
- Home Groups. We have some really exciting Groups. Click here for more information and the location of a group near you.
- Summer Kick-Off: Sunday, June 27, 5-7pm
We start the summer in style with our Annual Slip n Slide Kickball event! It will be from 5-7 pm at the Geary’s house and is for all rising 6th-12th graders! Fliers on Sunday at the nZone.
- Rising 9th Grade Girls Ice Cream Social/Coffee Bar. Going into 9th grade and meeting new friends at school is tough. It can also be challenging in student ministry as well. That is why our Girl Leaders with the nStudents are hosting a get together for all the rising 9th graders to meet new people and get to know the High School leaders. It will be from 5-7 pm at the nZone on June 30th.
- Summer Home Groups Start! on July 11
Stay tuned for more info!
- Kings Dominion Trip: July 29, 2021
More info soon!!!
To get the complete list of all activities and fliers, go to the Youth Table on Sunday mornings. Or you can email questions you may have here.