nStudents is the student ministry of New Life Christian Church. Tom Pounder and TJ Vercouteren lead the Chantilly Campus Student Ministry while a great team of Volunteers leads the Linton Hall Campus Student Ministry. Both campuses have growing and active programs that consists of weekly home groups and Sunday gatherings. In addition to our weekly programs, we also have a variety of social events, trips, and community outreach projects for students to participate in throughout the year. Our Student Ministry consist of the Middle School (6th-8th), High School (9th-12th), and Anchored (12th grade only) ministries.If you are, or have a 6th-12th grade student we would love to connect with you at our connection table on any Sunday morning or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are doing some really exciting activities in person AND online now! Here is the latest:
- nStudents Live. A NEW Sunday morning gathering for middle and high schoolers on Field 3 at the 11 am service. This is an “in person” gathering.
- Home Groups. We have some really exciting Groups this school year. Click here for more information and the location of a group near you.
- Christmas Themed Online Game Night. We are going to be playing Christmas games online via Zoom from 7-8 pm on December 8th. This is for any and all 6th-12th graders. Click the link to be part of it.
- WyldLife Christmas Party. The middle schoolers will be participating in a Christmas party on December 12th. This will be at the Stauffer’s house.
- Christmas Shop. On Dec. 13th from 2:30-5:30 pm our middle and high schoolers will help out at the Christmas Shop as we help those in need pick and wrap Christmas presents. If you can help please meet up at the nZone by 2:30 pm.
- Home Group White Elephant Party. On Dec. 20th we are wrapping up 2020 with a White Elephant Christmas Party. Bring a wrapped gift to Home Group (list of Groups here) and celebrate Christmas together for this fun night!
- Online Big Christmas Bakeoff! Your Christmas Mission is to create any Christmas baked good, then share it with us by tagging the Student Ministry Instagram account (@nlcc_students) and using the hashtag #nStudentsXmas by Dec. 23rd at 6 pm.
- Parents Meet Up. Over the school year, all middle and high school parents are welcome to join TJ, Tom and other student ministry leaders. This is a chance for parents to get together with the leaders and be encouraged and process this new world we are all living in today. The next parents meet up will be in January at 7 pm. Click this link to be part of it.
To get the complete list of all activities and fliers, go to the Youth Table on Sunday mornings. Or you can email questions you may have here.