nStudents is the student ministry of New Life Christian Church. Tom Pounder and TJ Vercouteren lead the Chantilly Campus Student Ministry while a great team of Volunteers leads the Linton Hall Campus Student Ministry. Both campuses have growing and active programs that consists of weekly home groups and Sunday gatherings. In addition to our weekly programs, we also have a variety of social events, trips, and community outreach projects for students to participate in throughout the year. Our Student Ministry consist of the Middle School (6th-8th), High School (9th-12th), and Anchored (12th grade only) ministries.If you are, or have a 6th-12th grade student we would love to connect with you at our connection table on any Sunday morning or via email at email@example.com
We are doing some really exciting activities in person AND online now! Here is the latest:
- nStudents Live. A NEW Sunday morning gathering in Chantilly @ the nZone for middle and high schoolers. We meet on Field 3 during the 11 am service. This is an “in-person” gathering.
- Home Groups. We have some really exciting Groups this school year. Click here for more information and the location of a group near you.
- Passion for Community Deliveries: Saturday, February 27
P4C has six deliveries scheduled and they are looking for support. If you, your family and/or friends can help, click this link and sign up for a specific time. It’s a great ministry and it’s a great way to share Jesus love with the community.
- Happy Easter Group Bible Study: Starting on March 3, 2020
This Easter we are doing a few Online Bible Studies on YouVersion. This one will be 15 days. Click the link to be part of it.
- Parents Meet Up. March 2021, 7pm
Over the school year, all middle and high school parents are welcome to join TJ, Tom and other student ministry leaders. This is a chance for parents to get together with the leaders and be encouraged and process this new world we are all living in today. The next parents meet up will be in March at 7 pm. Click this link to be part of it.
To get the complete list of all activities and fliers, go to the Youth Table on Sunday mornings. Or you can email questions you may have here.