nStudents is the student ministry of New Life Christian Church. Tom Pounder and TJ Vercouteren lead the Chantilly Campus Student Ministry while a great team of Volunteers leads the Linton Hall Campus Student Ministry. Both campuses have growing and active programs that consists of weekly home groups and Sunday gatherings. In addition to our weekly programs, we also have a variety of social events, trips, and community outreach projects for students to participate in throughout the year. Our Student Ministry consist of the Middle School (6th-8th), High School (9th-12th), and Anchored (12th grade only) ministries.If you are, or have a 6th-12th grade student we would love to connect with you at our connection table on any Sunday morning or via email at email@example.com
Because of the Coronavirus, we have made adjustments to our programming. We are doing some really exciting activities ONLINE now! Here is the latest:
- Game Day! On Wednesday we will be playing a different Nintendo Switch Game at 6 pm (new time this week)! This week we are playing Smash Brothers on Nintendo Switch. Search “nStudents Arena” or “nStudents” or “Tom Pounder” in Smash Brothers.
- Alumni Group. Whether you are in college or just out of it, we are welcoming all nStudent Alumni to our Alumni group at 7 pm. It’ll be a great time to connect and talk about life and God together. We’ll be meeting at Tom Pounder’s House.
- Middle School Zoom Group. TJ Vercouteren will be leading a gathering for Middle Schoolers.
Join Zoom Meeting. Meeting ID: 217 155 994
- Middle School Sunday Morning ZOOM Group. On Sunday mornings at 11:20 am services we have a time of fun together and discussion on how Christ can impact our lives. Worship together during the 11 am service first with your parents at http://newlife.church/watch and then at 11:20 get on the Zoom Call by clicking here.
- High School Summer Zoom Group. We meet from 6:30 – 8 pm at Tom Pounder’s house AND on Zoom for a time fun and encouragement. 6:30 – 7 pm will be dinner, then at 7 pm we will start Zoom for anyone who cannot make it in person or does not feel comfortable being in person.
Parents Meet Up. Over the summer, all middle and high school parents are welcome to join TJ, Tom and other student ministry leaders. This is a chance for parents to get together with the leaders and be encouraged and process this new world we are all living in today. The next parents meet up is likely end of August or early September.
Regular Programming (resumes in some form after Coronavirus passes)
Middle School Sunday mornings. Every Sunday morning, in the Fitness Center, at the 9:30 and 11 am services we have a time of fun together and discussion on how Christ can impact our lives.
High School Home Groups. Meeting every week. Click here for more information and the location of a group near you.
Anchored. Every Sunday afternoon for High School Seniors as they prepare for their next steps after graduation. Learn more about it here.