nStudents is the student ministry of New Life Christian Church. Tom Pounder leads the Chantilly Campus Student Ministry while a great team of Volunteers leads the Linton Hall Campus Student Ministry. Both campuses have growing and active programs that consists of weekly home groups and Sunday gatherings. In addition to our weekly programs, we also have a variety of social events, trips, and community outreach projects for students to participate in throughout the year. Our Student Ministry consist of the Middle School (6th-8th), High School (9th-12th), and Anchored (12th grade only) ministries.If you are, or have a 6th-12th grade student we would love to connect with you at our connection table on any Sunday morning or via email at email@example.com
We are doing some really exciting activities in person AND online now! Here is the latest:
- nStudents Live. A NEW Sunday morning gathering in Chantilly @ the nZone for middle and high schoolers. We meet in the Fitness Center during the 9:30am and 11am (Middle and High Schoolers together) services. This is an “in-person” gathering.
- Home Groups. We have some really exciting Groups. Click here for more information and the location of a group near you.
- Mini Golfing! July 14, 3-6pm
This is for all 6th-12th graders. It’s a Rain or Shine event. If it is sunny, we are going to the Magic Putting Place in Manassas. Then we will get ice cream on the way home. If it rains, we will be going to Monster Mini Golf in Chantilly. We will also get ice cream after. Drop off students at the nZone at 3 and pick up at 6 pm.
- Summer Home Groups Start! on July 11
5-6:30 pm (Middle School) and 7-8:30 pm (High School). Both groups are at the Pounders house.
Kings Dominion Trip: July 29, 2021
Find more information here. RSVP by July 22nd!
- End of Summer Worship and Fire Pit Night! August 11
- Wrap up the summer with a worship and fire pit night at the Danberg’s house. More detail to come but mark your calendar!
To get the complete list of all activities and fliers, go to the Youth Table on Sunday mornings. Or you can email questions you may have here.