nStudents is the student ministry of New Life Christian Church. Tom Pounder and TJ Vercouteren lead the Chantilly Campus Student Ministry while a great team of Volunteers leads the Linton Hall Campus Student Ministry. Both campuses have growing and active programs that consists of weekly home groups and Sunday gatherings. In addition to our weekly programs, we also have a variety of social events, trips, and community outreach projects for students to participate in throughout the year. Our Student Ministry consist of the Middle School (6th-8th), High School (9th-12th), and Anchored (12th grade only) ministries.If you are, or have a 6th-12th grade student we would love to connect with you at our connection table on any Sunday morning or via email at email@example.com
We are doing some really exciting activities in person AND online now! Here is the latest:
- nStudents Live. A NEW Sunday morning gathering for middle and high schoolers on Field 3 at the 11 am service. This is an “in person” gathering but we will be showing a shortened version on YouTube each Wednesday night.
- Home Groups. We have some really exciting Groups this school year. Click here for more information and the location of a group near you.
- Tom The Turkey. Tom is going to be hiding out all around the area just begging you to find him. Where will he be hiding and what will he have when you get there? Find out at the Tom the Turkey Facebook Group.
- Friendsgiving and Operation Christmas. Every year the Student Ministry always teams up together to make Operation Christmas Child boxes for children around the world. And this year will be no different. On Sunday morning and at the Home Groups we will have boxes you can take home to pack (see packing list here). Bring your box and a $9 donation (for shipping and handling) on Sunday morning or your Home Group by Nov. 22nd.
On Nov. 22nd at the Home Groups we will collect final boxes and have a great Friendsgiving event to celebrate. More details on the Friendsgiving to come.
- Parents Meet Up. Over the school year, all middle and high school parents are welcome to join TJ, Tom and other student ministry leaders. This is a chance for parents to get together with the leaders and be encouraged and process this new world we are all living in today. The next parents meet up November 17th at 7 pm. Click this link to be part of it.
To get the complete list of all activities and fliers, go to the Youth Table on Sunday mornings. Or you can email questions you may have here.