Calling all Pie Bakers! Do you have a special pie that you love to make? Join New Life and the nZone as we are partnering together and having our first ever Pie Baking Contest! Yippee Pie Yay!!! All you need to do is sign up in a slot, bake 3 of the same kinds of pies and bring them to the nZone front lobby after third service. HAPPY BAKING!!!
How to Enter:
- Complete and submit an entry form here: Yippee-Pie-Yay
- Make a minimum of three (3) of the same pie per entry (spectators will have an opportunity to taste the pies so it is recommended to make at least 3 pies 9” in size or larger; pies made in casserole dishes are acceptable).
- Multiple entries are acceptable as long as three of each type of pie are available for tasting/judging.
- Contestants are required to be present during judging to serve small portions of their pie to judges and spectators. (Please bring a serving spoon or utensil.)
- Be aware of all ingredients used. Someone may ask due to an allergy concern.
- All pies must be submitted between 7am and 1:00pm on the day of the contest.
- Limited space is available for pies needing refrigeration on a first come, first served basis.
- There will be a minimum of three judges.
- Judging criteria will be based on taste, consistency, and texture.
- The top three pies will receive an award.
- An additional award will be presented to the “People’s Choice” based on spectator voting.