New Life’s Women’s Ministry is committed to promoting a spirit of unity and authenticity among the women of New Life and in the community. The purpose of the ministry is to help women discover God, and to encourage ongoing spiritual growth. We provide opportunities for women to develop and strengthen friendships with one another through fellowship, study and service activities.
We focus on four things:
- Service – Serving others allows us to connect with other women while making a difference in the community.
- Fun/Fellowship – Building friendships and a sense of community, these provide a great opportunity for women to invite friends and for new NLCC women to get involved in a safe place.
- Personal Growth – Life Groups, Breakfast Book Club, Walking Groups, Prayer Groups – all focused on personal spiritual growth.
- Care Network – A support system for New Life women in times of need, such as new moms or women in crisis.
We are excited about the mission of the New Life Women’s Ministry. If you have questions, suggestions or see a specific area that you would like to get involved with, please .
- Mothers of PreSchoolers (MOPS)/MomsNEXT:
Are you the Mother of a Preschooler? Looking for a place to connect with other moms in the same stage of life as you? Check out MOPS. For more information, click here.
- Card Team:
Join us as we meet to make handcrafted cards for various occasions and needs within the church and our community. No crafting experience is necessary – we bring the supplies (although you are welcome to bring your own) and provide the support and guidance. For more information, please connect with us on Facebook or send an email to Georgia at .
- Bible Journaling:
- Online Bible Studies:
If you’re on Facebook, be sure to join our online Bible study group! We have regular online Bible studies designed to be low-stress and easy for you to fit into your schedule. Click here to join us.
- Group Bible Studies:
We have a number of small groups just for women. Click here to search the most up to date list for a women’s group near you.