nStudents is the student ministry of New Life Christian Church. Tom Pounder and Ebony Bright lead the Chantilly Campus Student Ministry while Dan Eno leads the Linton Hall Campus Student Ministry. Both campuses have growing and active programs that consists of weekly home groups and Sunday gatherings. In addition to our weekly programs, we also have a variety of social events, trips, and community outreach projects for students to participate in throughout the year. Our Student Ministry consist of the Uprising (6th-8th), Thrive (9th-12th), and Anchored (12th grade only) ministries.
Chantilly nStudents (6th-12th grade) meet every Sunday Night 6-7:30pm at the nZone. A typical Sunday Night includes fun games, time of fellowship, snacks, a short devotion, and small group time.
If you are, or have a 6th-12th grade student we would love to connect with you at our connection table on any Sunday morning or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan. 7th: The Family Potluck
- Jan. 9th & 10th: Thrive Home Groups start back up
- Jan. 14th: nStudents Big Group at the nZone (6-7:30 pm)
- Jan. 21st: nStudents Big Group at the nZone (6-7:30 pm)
- Jan. 28th: nStudents Big Group at the nZone (6-7:30 pm)